Vacancies at Malvern College Egypt:
Malvern College is proud of its high academic standards and its pastoral care. Key to its success and future development are the staff that work here. You will be part of a team committed to bringing the best of British education to an exciting and vibrant country.
As a member of Malvern College Egypt you will enjoy a generous benefits package including round-flights, accommodation and international health insurance. There are significant opportunities for further career development once in employment.
• Monitor Bank Transactions.
• Preparing budget & financial forecasts.
• Record all cash receipts.
• Conduct month-end & Year-end close process.
• Develop periodic reports for management.
• Keep up with financial policies and regulations.
• Review & implement School financial Policies.
• Daily enter Key data of financial transactions in data base.
• Monitoring inventory & accounting processes.
• Record accounts payable & accounts receivable.
• Participate in financial audits.
• Communicating with parents.
• Report on collection activity & accounts receivable status.
• Bachelor degree in finance/accounting.
• Proven work experience as a senior accountant.
• Previous work experience in schools for a least 2 years is a must.
• Excellent command of English.• Excellent Communication skills.
• Strong ethics, with ability to manage confidential data.
• Advanced MS Excel Skills.
• Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
• Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
• Finalizing files for production and making sure everything is in high quality and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• High command of graphic designing programs Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Creative with strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
• Awareness of printing process and different printing techniques.
• Professionalism regarding time and deadlines with high time management skills.
• Fluent English written and spoken.
Human Resources Team
Telephone: +20 2 2614 4400