Children come first when:
1. The College cultivates the whole child
Students at the College enjoy a balancededucation, which aims through an excellent academic and co-curricular programme to develop their individual intellectual, physical and emotional well-being.
2. The College values community well-being and provides a safe learning environment
Students, parents and staff are provided with a secure and safe environment to promote personal, social and emotional well-being and growth.
3. The College shapes children to become global citizens who have an understanding of the complexities of an ever changing world
Through developing an understanding of the needs of global communities, an awareness of the world around us and celebrating cultural diversity, students truly become global citizens.
4. The College develops a passion for learning through enquiry, curiosity and active collaborative participation
Students at the College are encouraged to become self-motivated inquirersandthinkerswith a passion for learning. Students develop the confidence to self-assess and to collaborate with others becoming effective communicators.
5. The College respects the natural world and its resources both globally and locally
The College develops individuals who are knowledgeable about the world inwhich they live. Students should aspire to be caringindividuals with compassion and tolerance forothers and an awareness of environmental issues.
6. The College prepares children to live their lives honestly with a spirit of respect for themselves and others
We believe it is important for our students to have a firm commitment to deep-rooted values in order to nurture principled individuals who act with honesty, integrity, respectful manners; as well as being flexible, pragmatic and open to new ideas. The College expects its students to be open-minded and respectful of the diversity of our community, including themselves.
7. The College prepares children to take risks and show endurance and resilience to achieve goals
Students at the College are encouraged to persevere as they encounter unfamiliar situations and explore new ideas and to be resilient in the face of adversity, inspiring the self-belief to become confident risk takers.
8. The College challenges each child to be the best that they can be and discover who they might become
The College creates a learning environment that encourages exploration, experimentation, questioning and discovery. It prepares its students to be reflective in analysing opportunities, in facing challenges and to learn from their mistakes.